Job Responsibilities –
- Oversee daily operations of summer camp.
- Assist the Director in planning and preparing daily operations.
- Help plan the social, recreational, and curricular programs for summer camp activities.
- Communicate with parents regarding camper registration and general questions.
- Handle technical aspects of the summer program, such as organizing paperwork, buying supplies, and money handling.
- Develop and execute a budget for each week of camp.
- Actively facilitate team building and positive interactions between campers.
- Supervise counselors and guide best practices, behavioral issues, and logistics of the program daily.
- Assist in hiring and training counselors.
Required Work Experience and Skills
- Must have experience working with elementary-age children.
- Money handling and budgeting experience
- Teaching or counseling experience
- Experience teaching homeschool families
- Experience supervising summer or track out camps
- Management Experience
- First Aid/CPR Certification
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Qualified candidates are required to have a background check.